Saturday, August 29, 2009

Toto and 4D

My little brother has been born on 23 July, way ahead of his actual due date of August 9. Since his arrival back home, Mummy and Papa have been relieved that I have not shown much signs of jealousy, but instead rush to pat/sayang him whenever he cries. I find him very cute, and also try to kiss him whenever he is being carried near me :) I also beg to carry him but so far have only been allowed to do so while sitting on the sofa.

But I do find it hard to cope with the less attention from Mummy since Mummy is always feeding 4D (yes that's his nickname.. Papa also calls him DF - short for Ding4 Fa1 - as for why, pls direct all questions to my Papa). On a few occasions, Mummy heard me muttering to myself "Nobody play/read with Yi3 Yi3" and saying in Chinese "Nainai/Mummy bu4 yao4 yi3 yi3 le4". Those sentences worked wonders cos for some reason, Mummy immediately flew over to my side and left didi to nai nai to take care :)

No pictures to show of me and didi now cos the web is down.. will ask mummy to put up pics shortly!

No comments: