Monday, June 15, 2009

I am 2 years old - celebration part I

I got to cut cake twice to celebrate my birthday! :) Once at my Ma2 Ma4's house, another at our own home. Loved my presents too! Got a Little Tikes slide from Ma2 Ma4, a stuffed Barney toy from jiu jiu, red packets from Gong gong, Ma Ma and Jiu Jiu, a kitchen set and playfood from Papa and Mummy, a set of walking ducks from Nai nai and ye ye as well as a barking toy dog from Gugu and gu zhang, who couldnt come for the bday celebrations as Gugu has just delivered my little cousin Kai Qi on 12 June!! TOo bad I cant visit her yet, as I am still recovering from a bad cough :(
At Gonggong Mama's house :

Mummy wants to upload pics from tonight's celebration but Papa has not transferred in the pics from the video cam! hurry up Papa!!






No comments: